Web Design Services that Stand Out Every Time.
Capture your customer’s attention with DigitalReach’s web design services.
I build websites that are user-friendly, drive conversions, and optimised for SEO.
By partnering with DigitalReach, you gain more than just a beautiful website. You access a specialised skill set from a local SEO consultant, ensuring you rank well to reach your audience.
It’s time for your business to stand out from your competitors with a professionally built website. Request a free quote today.
51% increase in Website Conversions through Responsive Design.
Want to see how I increased my clients’ website conversions by 51% in 1 month by rebuilding their website?
Why Pick DigitalReach for your Web Design Services.
Here's what my Clients Say.
What my Website Design Service Includes.
You’re Always in Charge of Your Website
When running your own business, things change and move fast, and your website must also change and adapt to these changes.
You’ll have full access and control once your site is up and running, meaning you can make changes as you wish!
Here’s my Web Development Process
- I build websites using WordPress. WordPress is a Content Management System (CMS) that is user-friendly and easy to use. You can make changes such as adding pages and visual elements (such as images), changing text and uploading photos without needing technical skills.
- Need to familiarise yourself with WordPress? Not to worry! I can help with the ongoing maintenance and support, so you don’t have to worry.
A quick note on WordPress. I choose to use WordPress because it’s the most used CMS available and is favoured among web designers on a global level. In addition, I utilise skills such as WordPress SEO.
Building websites on technical platforms means hiring someone with technical skills who can use them.
A Website Built to Rank on Search Engines
At the core of all websites I build is a fundamental focus on SEO. After all, a great web design only goes very far if it is discoverable.
I follow a structured process before the design stage begins to establish solid foundations.
How I’ll Optimise your Website
Let’s cover the key points in making your site friendly to people and a search engine such as Google or Bing.
- Use your primary keywords in your metadata (the blue links and descriptions visible in search engines like Google).
- You are using natural language copy for your product or service pages. I’ll also include the keywords we’re targeting (the ones your visitors are inputting into the search bar).
- Incorporate clear and easy-to-read headings to break up each section.
- I’ll create a sitemap and submit it to Google Search Console so Google can index/crawl your site.
- Set up Google Analytics and another tool named Google Tag Manager to see visitors’ actions on your website.
- Create a straightforward user interface and precise structure so users can navigate their way around easily.
DigitalReach's Web Design Process for a Competitive Edge.
Web design and development can vary in completion time. Factors such as the size and complexity of the website all come into play.
The planning process occupies the most significant amount of resources. Before starting, I always ask for site content such as images, written copy, customer reviews/testimonials, and other important information.
Having all the content ensures the project can get off to the best start.
Of course! I’ll build a website with your specifications in mind.
Along the way, I’ll provide input on how we can make tweaks and changes for optimal design/performance.
Once I’ve gathered all the required information, I’ll provide a quotation factoring in the amount of work needed to complete the project.
We will agree on everything upfront, so you’re never in the dark, and there are no hidden fees!
My web design process involves several key steps: understanding your needs, conducting market research, creating a custom design, developing the site, testing, and launching.
As most of the traffic websites receive is by mobiles, every website I build embodies a mobile-first design.
Yes. I offer ongoing website support and maintenance as part of my web design services.
Absolutely. I build websites with user-friendly content management systems, which allow you to update content without technical skills. The most common and user-friendly platform is WordPress.
You will also have full access to the site from the outset.
Request a Free Website Quotation
Request your free website quotation today, and discover how we can turn your website into a conversion machine.