- 14 keywords ranking on page one of Google
- Position 2 in Google Maps for broadest local search term
- Increased direction requests from 1,305 to 3,234 (147% increase)
What the business owner says
“Richard is a great asset to our team. His ability to demonstrate significant improvement in our business bolsters trust, and we see the impact in our business results.”
The Business & DigitalReach Services
Gino’s Kitchen & Cocktails is an Italian restaurant in Sydney, Australia. It serves Southern Italian food in a classical setting near the Sydney CBD.
Owners John and Gino were rebranding and needed help to create awareness through Google.
The Strategy used
To move my client towards their goals, I implemented the following initiatives to drive the results you’ll see below:
- Carried out keyword research and compiled a comprehensive list of keywords
- Created new copy and edited any existing copy for search engine benefit
- Created new pages to target specific features and benefits of the business
- Optimised their Google Business Profile
- Due to the rebrand, I cleaned up their name, address, and phone number across all directory placements
- Set up and optimised a profile on Apple Business Connect
- Optimised metadata across the website
- Implemented a review strategy to build credibility
Within five months of working together, we ranked among our primary keyword’s top three positions. We also saw significant increases in their performance on Google Business Ranking and their total users on the website.
The work carried out led to significant differences in the business’s success, and both owners were pleased with the outcomes.
What the future looks like
Due to our results, the owners see DigitalReach’s services as a vital element in their overall operation. We look forward to seeing where things can go, and we expect many more great results to come.
Want similar results for your business?