- Moved from position 18 to 4 in Google Maps for the most popular keywords
- 68% increase in organic website reservations
- Doubled his revenue after one month of working with DigitalReach
What the business owner says
“Richard provided great insight and education into increasing our Google visibility. I have been well impressed to see our business listing go up the rankings in Google, and we have seen many new faces entering the restaurant. Richard is honest and demonstrates an unwavering ability to help small businesses. Highly recommend.”
Dos Senoritas is a unique Mexican restaurant in the Western suburbs of Sydney, Australia. It is a passion project of owner and chef Domingo Medina.
When Domingo and I first spoke, he wanted to bring more local diners to the restaurant. He had noticed his business was quite far down the Google results and needed guidance on increasing overall traffic and reservations through his website.
How I achieved results
The Strategy Used
- Compiled comprehensive keyword research and created a list of target keywords
- Built a brand new website optimised for local search
- Cleaned up incorrect citations holding back his Google Maps visibility
- Listed the business in industry-relevant directories
- Created brand new copy for the webpage
- Optimised his Google Business Profile to drive footfall
Within three months of working together, we climbed 14 positions in Google Maps and saw a 68% increase in reservation covers from his website. After the first month, Domingo doubled his revenue due to working with DigitalReach.
Redesigning the client’s website and Local SEO were crucial in these results.
As demonstrated above, building a new website with SEO significantly impacted this business’s results. I could move a stagnant, low-converting site to new heights with a sleek design and optimal conversion performance.
Want similar results for your business?