- Moved from position 6 to 2 in organic search results
- Top-three ranking position on Google Maps
- Tripled website traffic after six weeks
- Redesign of Squarespace website
What the business owner says
“Richard was a pleasure to work with. He delivered the work very timely and brought my website to the forefront of Google. I recommend Richard if you need a boost with your SEO and website’s overall look and feel.”
Damien Jennings, an expert in carpet repair, runs Ace Carpet Repairs. With over 16 years of experience, Damien is one of Sydney’s most trusted carpet repair experts.
Damien approached me through a recommendation with two main challenges he was facing. He wanted to redesign his website, give it a fresh look, and drive more conversions. Damien had a restricted budget, so I worked within its means to drive optimal results. This project aimed to build trust with prospective customers and provide them with a sound user experience.
I noticed searchers used terms such as ‘carpet repairs Sydney’ and ‘carpet repairman’. However, Damien was quite far down the search results, getting only a few dozen monthly visits. As his website was further down, competitors were capturing the bulk of traffic.
How I achieved results
The Strategy used
- Conducted keyword research to determine the most profitable keywords
- Redesigned the website for optimal performance, establish trust and build credibility
- Created new or updated webpage copy
- Listed the business in key online directories
- Integrated a user-friendly form to capture and track leads
After five weeks, we saw an initial increase in ranking position. Six weeks after the initial jump, we saw another increase to position two and a significant increase in website traffic.
As a result, Damien started receiving more online enquiries, and the phone began ringing.
Using my digital marketing services, the website demonstrated trust and credibility and began encouraging customers to use Damien’s services.
Excellent website design and development can hugely impact a customer’s perception of you and your business. In this case, redesigning and optimising the website increased its position 6 in search results to position 2.
Want similar results for your business?